If you're heading overseas you can take advantage of removing GST (15%) from the purchase price. It’s a great way to put the savings towards a lovely holiday! This service is available in stores and online.
For custom made pieces, we recommend getting in touch as soon as possible so we can have your special piece crafted for you in time for your departure!
About Tax Free Purchases
- Goods must be for personal use or be a gift under NZD$700 value
- The purchaser must be the person travelling (the passenger)
- Goods must be collected when DEPARTING New Zealand from Auckland International Airport or Christchurch International
- Please check the customs allowances of your destination to confirm any entry limitations or requirements
- You may be charged GST on re-entry to New Zealand if the item is not for your personal use or if it is a gift over NZD$700
How does it work?
- Select an item in store or online (minimum purchase total of $500 after tax is removed)
- Pay for your items
- Provide your flight details
- You will receive your collection form
- Collect the item from either Auckland International Airport Collection point or Christchurch International collection point