Join The Silvermoon Team
We’d love to hear from you!
Stockroom Assistant | Head Office Auckland
Post Date: 03/07/2020
Silvermoon delivers the ultimate curation of Fine Jewellery as well as most coveted International and Local jewellery brands including Karen Walker, Meadowlark, Stolen Girlfriends club and many more.
We are currently looking for a Stockroom Assistant to join our busy Silvermoon head office.
Days: Monday - Thursday 9am - 3pm
In this role, you will be responsible for all Warehouse stock holdings, ensuring stock is prepared correctly, organized, and gets transferred to stores as necessary. Assist in keeping the storeroom tidy and organized.
- Manage Incoming and outgoing stock and keep up to date every step of the way
- Help the stockroom team with receiving and organizing stock as necessary
- Mark off all stock against supplier invoices
- Investigate stock errors should they arise
- Communicate deliveries on route to stores
- Label products with accuracy and pack goods for dispatch to retail stores
- Ensure stock room is tidy and organize and Warehouse stock holdings are stored effectively and efficiently
- Daily replenishment of stock
- Previous experience in a stock related role
- Understanding of a retail environment
- Experience in dealing with high volumes of stock
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Be a multi-tasking extraordinaire and be able to work in fast paced manner
If you believe you have the experience and attributes we’re looking for in this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- A bit about yourself
- Your resume
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted